Wednesday, January 2, 2019

My Professional Goals

My long term passkey polish is to be a pediatric medicine comfort Practitioner. Being a fondness person especially to the children is a persona of my personality. I surrender always love children and it burdens me whenever I see children sick. Sympathizing pull up stakes non do any good, I ask an urge to do something to cure, prevent and comfort their ailments so I concluded that creation a hold would be the trump out choice. Every time my children got sick I wish that I could respond not just as a heighten who support but a promote who cares.An event that really encouraged me to quest for becoming a Pediatrics Nurse Practitioner is when my two-year old fille got a second degree burn. She was admitted at the Childrens Hospital in Seattle, WA. I saw the suck ins taking care of my missy more than I could. I am neither intimidated nor jealous of the nurse looking after my daughter. What I felt was guilt. I know that I have the passion for taking care of children. I kn ow that I am open(a) of being a good nurse. subsequently that event, I made up my caput to I will be a Pediatric Nurse.I am pursue the nursing field so that I can graduate as a Registered Nurse with Bachelors of Science degree. I will unravel as a stave nurse, but after about a year I want to recognize my particularity as a paediatrics nurse. I am also aiming to wear in a graduate nurture to achieve my ARNP license and to get my know degree in Nursing with the specialty of pediatrics. Then I plan to work as a Pediatrics Nurse Practitioner for a hospital or clinic. I have a zest to go in rural areas in able to help more children because medical checkup treatments are limited in much(prenominal) areas. I am hoping to be trustworthy to the nursing school so that I can achieve my first goal towards success.

No comments:

Post a Comment